stitchit ; : News ,Sports,Music ; and; Entertainment. world news local.and daily. Fresh Content.net

Sunday 6 July 2014

Hamilton win F1

Lewis Hamilton moves into seventh on the list of all-time race wins alongside Sir Jackie Stewart with 27 victories. Only one Brit has won more - Nigel Mansell - with 31 wins.

 lewis hamilton

british gp

Lewis Hamilton
"It's very mixed emotions at the moment," says race winner Lewis Hamilton. "But we have the greatest fans here. It was you guys who spurred me on.
"At the beginning I allowed him to get a good gap and look after the tyres. But we came out on the harder tyre and could not believe I had that kind of pace.
"I don't want to see a team-mate fail, I want a one-two, but I really needed this result."http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/formula1/28178073

No comments :

Post a Comment