stitchit ; : News ,Sports,Music ; and; Entertainment. world news local.and daily. Fresh Content.net

Friday 25 July 2014

F1:Lewis Hamilton

Lewis Hamilton : I've made mistakes and had some bad luck.

This weekend's Hungarian Grand Prix is the first anniversary of my first win for Mercedes and it really feels like the last 18 months with the team have been the most enjoyable of my life.
This time last year I was not that happy with my ultimate performance, just because I was not that comfortable with the car.
Lewis Hamilton wins in Hungary
Play media
Hamilton seals first Mercedes win
But a year on, we're at the halfway point of this season, I'm more comfortable with the car and we are having the most incredible season as a team.
From a personal point of view, I feel my racing performances have been very good this year.

No comments :

Post a Comment